
D has had insomnia lately and so I sent him off to the doctor about it. The doctor decided to give him a sleep aid to take when he gets home from work so he can actually sleep. At first I was just relieved to have him asleep before 6 am, but the other night made me wonder about what is worse... It was around 2:30 or 3 am and I woke up to the sound of D yelling. He kept saying, "Stop moving! Stop moving!". As I opened my eyes, he was standing facing our armoire and swaying in circles telling the armoire to stop moving. I immediately asked him what he was doing and he turned to me and told me the armiore, "is giving me the evil eye and won't stop moving". I could of course see that he was the one moving and that his sleeping aid was making him hallucinate. I yelled at him to just go to bed and knock it off. I told him I was going to the bathroom and to be in bed when I got done like I would one of our kids lol. When I came back in he was trying to convince me that the walls were moving and I just told him to go to bed and stop being weird. He finally put himself in bed and passed out right away. This morning was the first time we could talk about it and we both had a pretty hardy laugh, but I have to say it freaks anyone out to wake up to their spouse talking to furniture... and being serious about it. We have figured out that he stayed up long past when he should have after taking the pill and that if he lays down quick enough, it shouldn't happen again. My husband the Furniture Whisperer.
3 comments:
Okay, wow, that would totally freak me out!! lol! Matt totally doesn't have that problem though. His problem is waking back up again.
Cute blogg LaNae,
Hope Darryl adjusts to his sleep aid soon for his sake and so you can get sleep too.
-Bri
Post a Comment