

Yesterday was our 12 week ultrasound to start checking for cleft lip or palate and to make sure the spine is okay. It went great and we have great pictures of the baby now and even a dvd that they made for us. I am deeply relieved so far and we go back in six weeks when we can finally find out what this new little one is. I have already accepted that I will have four beautiful little girls so I am not holding my breath on a boy. Well, please enjoy these! The last one is of the baby in 3D and at first it is so small that you might think it is a foot or something, but it is the whole baby from head to toe. It is amazing!
1 comment:
Okay, jealous about the 12 week ultrasound. I'm not going to get another one until 20 weeks. *sigh*
Great looking baby! I'll be hoping for a boy for you! lol.
Post a Comment