So Melody is wanting lunch and is very attached to her My Little Ponies. She comes up to me and says her ponies are hungry. I repeat this to her to verify and she says yes and that they want ice cream. She then explains they only need a little because they are small ponies and then she sticks out her tongue and says you use your tongue to eat the ice cream. I of course praised her efforts and told her there would be no small pony ice cream eating going on and she gathered them up and comforted them. Very sad day for ponies...
2 comments:
OOOh, too funny. The words of wisdom and reality from a child...don't you love it? I have a book that I keep by me always to write down those moments, so I don't forget them! :)
LOL, the cuteness continued with the ponies. Once I had lunch ready, she staged them all around her plate to eat. She would have each one take some nibbles and then have them say "thank you Melody, thank you Melody, thank you Melody". And she would of course tell them each "your welcome" LOL. Kids are awesome!
Post a Comment