Monday, February 9, 2009

ANNOUNCING...

Z!!!

Born on Feb. 6th, 2009
At 12:09 pm
Weighing 7 pounds, 8 ounces
and Measuring 20 1/2 inches

He is WONDERFUL and healthy and I will get pictures out soon!

11 comments:

WalNic said...

Congratulations! I'm excited to see the upcoming pictures of him, and am surprised that you are even blogging! That's amazing! Guess I was always too drugged up and sleepy to do anything when I had my two c-sections.

Sheila said...

Congratulations LaNae and Darryl! Can't wait to see pictures! Take good care of yourself! :) Sheila

Ratliffs said...

Congratulations!!!!

Brittanie said...

Congratulations honey!! I'm glad that everything went well, and I can't wait to see pictures!

Take care of yourself!

Bri said...

I can't wait to see pictures. The girls and I would stop by to see the little guy. But we would hate to pass along any germs. But let us know if we can do anything for you. We could do a grocery store run or pick stuff up at the drug store for you. Just let us know, you've got our #.

Kari said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy you guys are doing well. Of course, I'm excited to see pictures.

Amouwful said...

wooohooo wtg :) cant wait to see the pics :)

Celese said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you all!

Rosanna said...

CONRATULATIONS!!!!!!

BigDaddy said...

Big Congratulations!

Gary & Roxann said...

Dearest Lanae
You're doing a great job. I don"t have your address to mail your little guy a gift. I can also try and get you some things for him also. Love Roxy