Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Dragging
Okay, so according to the nurse practitioner's best guess on the day I will be c-sectioned, I am having the baby in a month from today. That feels far away and right on top of me simultaniously. My body is so so tired and my mind is racing on all the things that I need to get accomplished before he arrives. So, my mind is saying "do this and do that" while my body is going "ha, ha, ha, ect..." at it. Being a mom has the worst version of sick days and maternity leave ever. I am working just as hard as someone in a work place but don't have any sick days or even a respite when I am 8 1/2 months pregnant. Awesome, really. Heck, I am on-call all through the night for my children even. Okay, I am done whining for the moment, just had to complain out loud to feel heard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
stay in there, ask for help and rest. It does get easier. try getting easy things in your house like a bouncer for the little one or a favorite movie to occupy the older ones and just have your time. I used to hate "easy things" thinking they were cheating but that's crap, easy helping things are the only breaks a mom can get. besides that I dunno crack the whip and have a sense of humor that's all my mom said she could do with my when I was a tiny tyrant
Post a Comment