
Well, I have finally earned my way into the 20's in weeks for this pregnancy. I look terrible in the picture because I look terrible in person ha ha. It has been rough for the last couple to few weeks and it takes its toll eventually. But my bump is fun all the same. So enjoy the bump and not the Nae...
5 comments:
You look so cute! Congrats on the boy, how exciting! He's going to have his hands full with 3 big sisters! Fun, fun!
Awww, love the belly! You're now showing a lot more than me I think.
I haven't been feeling well lately either. But I think you're cuter than you think you are!
LOL, thank you very much. I feel like the ugly duckling ha ha but now I don't feel as icky. I tell you what, this boy is super duper active. He is like Melody was! Oh crap...
Wow, Nae! Youy look sooo skinny!
I love you Kari. That is a goooood thing to say lol.
Post a Comment