Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Our Ultrasound!!!

Drumroll Please.... That is a little BOY! That is right, we are having a son! This first picture is of his little boy part and there is an arrow pointing at it if you can see it. We are stoked beyond words! The second is another boy shot but I couldn't get a good shot of it and the third is of his little face and body profiles. Enjoy and leave me a comment to let me know you know!!!!

9 comments:

Jacque said...

Congratulations Nae! Give my love to Darryl and the girls. You are so blessed!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO im so excited for you!!! You guys finally get your boy !!

Brittanie said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! I was hoping for a boy for you! I'm glad you finally got one. And I'm assuming he's perfect and healthy since you didn't say otherwise, which is a huge blessing too. YAY! I find out Oct. 10th.

sweetpea#1 said...

The only stuff they mentioned about him or me was that he has a cyst on his brain that they are going to follow up on at 32 weeks and I have a placenta lake. The cyst is supposed to take care of itself soon and the lake is to my knowledge and googling, harmless. So, yeah, all good so far!

Bri said...

Congrats!!! I've been hoping that was a baby boy in there. It will be so fun for your hubby to finally have a boy! And congrats on Elizabeth sitting up! that's exciting to see a big milestone like that. keep up the good work supper Mom! :)

millie said...

wow lanae congradulations!!!!! We will have little boys close to the same age!!! He's going to be way different than your little girls.

Kari said...

Yay! A boy! I knew he was going to be a boy.

WalNic said...

Congratulations! This is definitely a miracle, considering where your hubby works and all. ;) I sincerely hope and pray that your baby won't be affected by the cyst.

Hugs!
Jennifer

Billy Veracruz said...

Hey you guys! Congratulations! We just had a boy too! Jared Aaron was born This past Wednesday the 17th at 0317. He weighed 7lbs and 12 oz. He is 20 inches long. And a cutie! I am very happy for you guys and will tell Regina when she wakes up. Take care you guys and I am sure everything will work out for Elizabeth. God is just good like that! Love you guys. Billy, a sleeping Regina, Jessica and Jared. I'm the onnly one awake! If you want you can call us at 619-672-4026. What is your number so we can call u too?